ROLE: Audio Visual Service Engineer
CONTRACT TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: London, UK
Kinly is one of the world’s most recognisable companies within the Audio Visual and Unified Communications technology space, working with numerous high-profile global-class organisations, helping them drive maximum collaboration, engagement and productivity to enable their colleagues to work together, from everywhere.
We design, engineer and support audio visual and collaboration technology solutions that add real business value and deliver exceptional user experiences, every time.
Currently, as we continue to expand our client base and services, we have a new opportunity for a technical-minded individual to join our engineering team.
Working as a Field Service Engineer, you will take accountability for providing reactive support and planned preventative visits for some of our customers across the corporate/private, government & retail industries, so this will offer the successful individual both fantastic exposure and variety in their day-to-day activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance customer visits, keeping their Audio Visual, Video Conferencing and Digital Signage systems maintained
- Work to detect and prevent potential failures before they occur, rectify any known issues and provide feedback on system status and make recommendations for system operation, future usage and reliability
- Carry out reactive support calls to customer sites, to remedy a fault where it can’t be fixed via remote support
- Communicate identified faults in a clear and detailed manner to our helpdesk colleagues, whilst also clearly explaining faults to the client
- Experienced in fault finding of audio visual and video conferencing systems
- Good understanding of computer software and hardware systems
- Networking knowledge to fault find audio and video conference networks, e.g., Dante audio and Multicast video streams
- Understanding both digital/analogue audio and video signals e.g. HDMI, Display Port, DVI Component, and Composite
- Control System fault finding and programming of Crestron, AMX and other leading manufacturers
- Configuration and fault finding of Digital Sound Processors (DSP) such as Q-Sys, Biamp and Clearone
- Background of supporting IPTV systems, Digital Signage & Satellite systems from OneLan, Tripleplay, Exterity and MediaStar
- Exposure to working with new and emerging technologies including LED display solutions and video wall processors
If you are selected for interview, and need any reasonable adjustments made for your interview, please let the Talent Acquisition team know, at the point of scheduling.
Kinly is the globally trusted AV and UCC technology advisor to world-class organisations. Our solutions drive maximum collaboration, engagement and productivity to enable a world where people can work together, from everywhere. Our people are unified by a passion for helping teams achieve their workplace communication and collaboration goals, irrespective of complexity, location or project size. We design, engineer and support audio visual and collaboration technology solutions that add real business value and deliver exceptional user experiences, every time.
We are experienced: When you join our family you’ll be part of a multi-award-winning team made up of the industry’s most innovative professionals.
We are proven: The world’s leading global businesses rely on us to deliver secure and reliable meeting experiences. Come with us on our journey.
We are independent: We partner with the world’s best AV vendors to deliver our customers unrivalled access to cutting edge technology tailored to their exact needs.
We are global: You’ll be working with alongside the world’s leading brands and supporting them on high-profile, international projects.
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application