ROLE: Audio Visual Project Manager
CONTRACT TYPE: Full-time, Permanent
LOCATION: Bangalore, India
Oversee all commercial facets of Audio Visual projects. Act as the client’s primary contact with the company and ensure that all contractual commitments are met. This position is responsible for managing the project’s budget and schedule requirements both externally, with the client, and internally, with the Project team. Duties include overseeing project engineering, rack build, installation and programming stages of each project. Ability to develop and maintain a strong partnership with assigned Project Engineer. Ensure good clear level of communication with all internal divisions of the business as well as with our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner to our clients’ satisfaction and in compliance with all contract requirements.
- Take full responsibility of commercial and contractual obligations of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prepare and manage project schedules and budgets, and provide updates as required.
- Communicate project progress and status, both internally and with the client, through regular daily, weekly, and monthly project logs, reports, and updates.
- Manage project scheduling and staffing with in-house and sub-contracted labour.
- Oversee project site managers and installers ensuring projects schedules are adhered to.
- Ensure that final documentation packages (i.e. O & M manuals, ‘as-built’ schematics, etc.) are prepared and contract close-out occurs in a timely manner.
- Coordinate invoicing and assist in collecting accounts receivable.
- Forecast invoicing and work effort throughout portfolio.
- Travel may be required in this position.
- Perform other activities and assume further responsibilities as projects demand and/or as directed by the immediate manager.
- Ability to interface well with clients and co-workers and to lead subordinate staff effectively.
- Confident presenter in a tender situation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Well organised with attention to detail.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project favoured but not essential.
- Able to create and manage schedules and budgets.
- Prince2/PMP qualification or equivalent favoured but not essential.
- Experience in related industry.
- Technical knowledge of AV industry favoured but not essential.
If you are selected for interview, and need any reasonable adjustments made for your interview, please let the Talent Acquisition team know, at the point of scheduling.
Kinly is the globally trusted AV and UCC technology advisor to world-class organisations. Our solutions drive maximum collaboration, engagement and productivity to enable a world where people can work together, from everywhere. Our people are unified by a passion for helping teams achieve their workplace communication and collaboration goals, irrespective of complexity, location or project size. We design, engineer and support audio visual and collaboration technology solutions that add real business value and deliver exceptional user experiences, every time.
We are experienced: When you join our family you’ll be part of a multi-award-winning team made up of the industry’s most innovative professionals.
We are proven: The world’s leading global businesses rely on us to deliver secure and reliable meeting experiences. Come with us on our journey.
We are independent: We partner with the world’s best AV vendors to deliver our customers unrivalled access to cutting edge technology tailored to their exact needs.
We are global: You’ll be working with alongside the world’s leading brands and supporting them on high-profile, international projects.
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.