The AV Technician’s prime function is to provide operational support to customers for all aspects of audio visual, video conference, digital signage and presentation technologies used. The position involves a high degree of exposure, working sometimes with executive management and managing directors of the Bank to provide the services listed below.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
All services should be delivered punctually at scheduled times and in accordance with agreed SLA’s. The AV Technician is expected to arrive in good time for the start of the scheduled meeting setup-up time and remain until the required service is functioning correctly.
The Audio-Visual Technician’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Video/audio conference setup and support. Best efforts should be made to ensure all sites are connected on time and receiving/transmitting good audio/video.
- Supports internal and external events. Assists or coordinates the provision of support for internal and external high priority events
- Assist with support for video/audio conferencing problems. Investigate faults and recommend further actions to rectify.
General AV Meeting Room Support
- Ensure all multi-media/presentation rooms are maintained in good working order.
- AV equipment setup and support.
- Presentation/multi-media meeting room support, including duration support.
- Assist with support for multi-media broadcasting.
- Quick response to emergency/ad-hoc requests.
- Assist where possible with IT related enquiries during supports. Escalate issues if required.
- Arrange equipment loans and hire to meet client specification.
Faults and Room Checks
- Carry out regular preventative room checks, ensuring all equipment functions correctly in accordance with the room check procedure.
- Carries out Return Material Authorization (RMA) procedures with suppliers for any faulty equipment
- Ensure that all faults are reported in the correct way and in a timely manner.
- Proactive maintenance/reporting to ensure all AV equipment is always of the highest standard and functioning correctly.
- Assist with first- and second-line fault repairs.
- Carry out all power down/up when required, usually involving out-of-hours overtime commitments.
- Follow-up on issues reported to aid resolution.
- Advise clients on best practice.
- Provide feedback on communication issues and service improvements.
- Focus on service/operational issues for review.
- Assist with training of new starters and freelancers.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Be flexible and assist the team in all areas of the development.
- Manual handling tasks will be required when necessary for moving equipment.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with global AV/VC/TP counterparts.
- Attend meetings with global AV teams to discuss service and operations issues.
Kinly provides secure and flexible visual collaboration solutions that make it easier to work better together.
At Kinly, we think working together is the most exciting thing in the world. Our vision is to engage people in a world of possibilities. Our brand promise is Working together. Everywhere. Our role is to provide a seamless and reliable experience that enables people to work together, in different spaces and places.
Kinly has over 1,200 employees and its solutions and services include video conferencing, audio visual integration, cloud solutions and unified communications and collaboration. Kinly serves corporate and public customers from established office locations in the Netherlands, Norway, India, UK, USA, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.