Role: AV On Site Technician & Support Engineer
Location: Amsterdam region
Salary: €2651 to €3733 (dependent on experience, plus company benefits)
A great opportunity has arisen for an AV/VC On-Site Support Engineer to join Kinly and have the chance to work at one of our most prestigious customer locations in Amsterdam.
The primary goal of the role is to provide technical support in our customer's facilities, with a focus on meeting rooms and their impressive studio and event spaces. No two days will be the same!
What will you do?
You will act as the primary point of contact for the customer in question, providing support for the purchase, rental, installation, and service of AV and Videoconferencing equipment and integrations by Kinly. You will be involved in:
- Independently diagnosing issues with malfunctioning audiovisual and/or VC systems and efficiently and systematically resolving malfunctions;
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance on audiovisual/VC systems on-site;
- Ensuring necessary follow-up actions for malfunctions that cannot be immediately resolved on-site by you
- Taking care of the supply and preparation of materials and tools
- Conducting intake interviews to support the Rental & Operations divisions in aligning Kinly's commercial activities with the customer's needs.
- Experience as a Field Engineer or Technician is an advantage
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written
- Possession of a B driving license
- Practical experience in the field of electronics/video and audio equipment
- Strong customer service skills