Cisco Teams Workspace Sales Specialist – within Cisco Collaboration Architecture
Growing our Cisco Teams collaboration solution stack revenue is an essential element of our business strategy for 2024 and beyond. Building on Kinly’s strong Cisco business practice and heritage that has been developed over the last 10yrs+ and being integral to the evolution of both the proposition and the delivery of this exciting and rapidly evolving “Better Together” Cisco and Microsoft collaboration ecosystem is key to this role.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Cisco Teams Workspace Specialist role focuses on leading the sales effort for our Cisco Teams collaboration portfolio across all our business segments. You will assist in the development and execution of our Cisco Teams sales strategy, how these heavy weight Microsoft and Cisco platforms perform best together and the delivery of this into our sales team within the UK & I.
You will contribute to our ambitious revenue growth strategy by driving targeted demand in the current Kinly customer base and attract and develop new clients via well aligned subject matter expert activity with all of Kinly UK’s existing sales managers and teams within our sales division and will carry a target based on divisional Cisco/Cisco Teams sales and associated hard and soft KPI deliverables.
You will nurture credible and strong relationships within Cisco’s UK collaboration product and sales teams through a proactive engagement plan.
Key to this role is your ability to articulate value, inspire and sell Cisco Teams and Cisco Collaboration based technologies and solutions. As a trusted subject matter expert, you are the person with the specialism to help guide our sales teams to translate their client’s current collaboration challenges into the capabilities of the Kinly Cisco Teams Solutions & Services portfolio. You can articulate the business value of the solution through executive level time to value, ROI and TCO presentations.
- Increase revenue primarily through all Cisco Teams specific solutions and services
- Attend forecast, sales, product and vendor meetings
- Manage reporting requirements on sales activity, pipeline and other relevant data/trending to the Commercial Director on request
- Consistently monitor your BU sales & KPIs, tracking and reporting on the results
- Develop and manage multi level stakeholder relations internally and externally where needed, to drive and facilitate the performance that the role dictates
- Manage internal, vendor and customer satisfaction within your business segment
- Work closely with Cisco, product development, CX teams, marketing and procurement to ensure that sales materials, presentations, and pricing are always up to date
- Align vendor marketing, demand generation and sales enablement with our UK Marketing Manager
- Proven track record of Cisco, Microsoft Teams and/or UC/VC/Collaboration sales success
- Demonstrate industry knowledge of Cisco’s collaboration solutions and strategy with broad competitive platform knowledge of other cloud and on prem platforms and offerings would be extremely advantageous
- Passionate about videoconferencing, UC & collaboration solutions and changing the way people communicate
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise and/or corporate collaboration environment
- Ability and track record of driving business in a strategic manor for demand generation
- Experience in selling to the enterprise and public sector markets
- Experience in selling B2B
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and listening skills an absolute must
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- A reliable asset for colleagues, partners, and the customer, ambitious and motivated
Kinly is the globally trusted AV and UCC technology advisor to world-class organisations. Our solutions drive maximum collaboration, engagement and productivity to enable a world where people can work together, from everywhere. Our people are unified by a passion for helping teams achieve their workplace communication and collaboration goals, irrespective of complexity, location or project size. We design, engineer and support audio visual and collaboration technology solutions that add real business value and deliver exceptional user experiences, every time.
We are experienced: When you join our family you’ll be part of a multi-award-winning team made up of the industry’s most innovative professionals.
We are proven: The world’s leading global businesses rely on us to deliver secure and reliable meeting experiences. Come with us on our journey.
We are independent: We partner with the world’s best AV vendors to deliver our customers unrivalled access to cutting edge technology tailored to their exact needs.
We are global: You’ll be working with alongside the world’s leading brands and supporting them on high-profile, international projects.
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.