As a Client Service Coordinator, you will be part of a Global Support team assisting the client with their requests and faults working closely with the SME team. The role will involve making decisions on how the request should be dealt with, what follow-up action is required and then channeling the information and requests to the relevant people for subsequent action.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Client Service Coordinator, you will be part of a Global team that acts as a first point of contact for the client to ensure their requests and faults are delivered punctually at scheduled times and in accordance with agreed SLAs. Cases are managed from start to end with an emphasis on clear and constant communication to provide a world-class customer service.
The Client Service Coordinator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for day-to-day reactive logging of client requests and faults while constantly being aware of the impact to the client
- Working closely with the SME (Subject Matter Experts) team to build working relationships for utilisation of increased technical support and understanding, leading to an expedited resolution of faults and trend analysis
- Responsible for keeping lines of communication active between internal and external contacts ensuring updates are frequent and clear
- As a case owner you will need to ensure all parties responsible for the progression of a case are actively updating and working towards a resolution
- Ensuring case management for support issues, projects and Managed On Site queries and requests are in line with the client’s processes and our contractual obligations for the client
- Coordinating any repair works of faulty equipment, liaising with manufacturers and in-house repairs whilst taking financial impact into consideration
- Organising engineer attendance globally with the assistance of our global partners ensuring that they attend the site in the requested SLA time frames and provide satisfactory resolutions
- Liaising with the Field Service Engineering team to dispatch resources locally and aligning SME remote support to be available should it be required
- Asset Management and reporting
- Weekly / monthly / quarterly reporting
- Involvement in the service handover from Projects for clients to understand their support available and the contractual obligations agreed
- Assisting and identifying with the onboarding process of potential suppliers and partners for us to better support more countries across the globe
- Identify asset changes to client estates during case management and notify the responsible team with clear and accurate information
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.