ROLE: Client Services Manager
CONTRACT TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: London, UK
Kinly’s Client Service Managers exist to make it easy for Kinly’s “Enterprise” customers to place and track service requests in line with previously agreed processes and commercial frameworks. The services in question are both Kinly’s “Enterprise Services”, which include “Standards Management”, “Project Preparation and Prelims”, “Project Governance” and “Enterprise Support” as well as the provision of AV hardware and installation services. The Client Service Managers will provide the correct level of management, direction and continuous improvement to realise benefits and success across multiple, often global, contracts.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working with key Customer service owners, other Client Service Managers, Service Operations Managers, Enterprise Service Teams, on-site AV Managers, Team Leaders, the Service Contracts Team, the Client Services Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Service Management, Account activity and Administration
- Maintain a good working understanding of Customer engagements from Account level design activity, project management and delivery, through to Service
- Improving continuity and maintenance of service delivery standards across Global Enterprise accounts
- Working with the Client Service Delivery Managers to scale resource locally and globally in line with demand
- Work with the Management and Product teams to develop Kinly’s Managed On-site and Off-site Service offerings
- Having awareness of service issues across a range of our service offerings
- Using and promoting Kinly online toolsets, such as Streamline, in the delivery of service outputs (i.e. asset management, reporting, estate analysis etc.)
- Oversee monthly and other regular Service Review meetings between customer and Kinly
- Support Sales and Business Development in the development of proposals and bids for new and existing customers
- Assist and take responsibility for building and maintaining client relationships
- Full responsibility for contract development, negotiation and compliance across portfolio
- Development, administration and reporting of effective processes, SLAs and KPIs to manage each site
- Ensure Management Information is collated and reported
- Create and maintain all appropriate service documentation to support the On-site and Off-site services
- Manage on-site technicians to deliver exceptional service levels
- Develop, adopt and deliver best practice service levels across all teams
- Manage and develop the Managed On-site Services cover team
- Manage new sites on-boarding ensuring a smooth service transition
- Working with the HR team to manage the TUPE of any existing staff
- Lead staff recruitment and selection
- Ensure balanced holiday planning across all sites
- · Work with other SDMs and the Managed On-site Services Administrator to ensure Kinly has the correct size and profile of resource to support all on-site contracts
- Promote and drive team collaboration and maintain team morale across the On-site and Off-site services
- Team and individual skills gap analysis, identifying areas required for development
- Manage the on-site staff talent pool to identify, produce and manage development and training plans for all on-site staff
- Ensure succession planning and where possible all staff are able to develop upwards
- Manage Kinly’s continuous performance management regime for all staff
- Fluent in both German and English Languages
- Proven management experience with well-honed leadership skills
- Experience in creating and delivering client presentations
- Highly developed Service focused attitude
- Extensive experience in working in a pressured operational environment across multiple sites
- A clear history of team development in teams they have managed
- Commercially astute with a good understanding of commercial contracts and P&L management, and can demonstrate strong reporting skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Professional in appearance and attitude
- Educated to A level at a minimum , preferably educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
- Fully IT literate with strong MS Office skills
- Working knowledge of ITIL ( Foundation level certification)
- Delivered Managed Services to large corporate customers
If you are selected for interview, and need any reasonable adjustments made for your interview, please let the Talent Acquisition team know, at the point of scheduling.
Kinly is the globally trusted AV and UCC technology advisor to world-class organisations. Our solutions drive maximum collaboration, engagement and productivity to enable a world where people can work together, from everywhere. Our people are unified by a passion for helping teams achieve their workplace communication and collaboration goals, irrespective of complexity, location or project size. We design, engineer and support audio visual and collaboration technology solutions that add real business value and deliver exceptional user experiences, every time.
We are experienced: When you join our family you’ll be part of a multi-award-winning team made up of the industry’s most innovative professionals.
We are proven: The world’s leading global businesses rely on us to deliver secure and reliable meeting experiences. Come with us on our journey.
We are independent: We partner with the world’s best AV vendors to deliver our customers unrivalled access to cutting edge technology tailored to their exact needs.
We are global: You’ll be working with alongside the world’s leading brands and supporting them on high-profile, international projects.
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.