The Kinly Managed Onsite (MOS) team provide dedicated support services to many prestigious customers throughout the UK, either permanently or on a temporary basis. The MOS Cover team play an essential role in ensuring that these services are provided in the event of employee sickness or absence, while also providing additional temporary support in either an AV or Event delivery capacity.
MOS cover team members must be able to quickly adapt to fast-paced changing environments and schedules. They need to carry themselves well and provide a high-class service both personally and technically.
As a Cover Technician within the MOS team you will be expected to support the requirements of the company by providing maintenance support of AV & VC equipment at various customer offices.
Highly proactive with good technical understanding and experience of all AV/VC technologies applied to corporate environments. The candidate would have industry recognized AV qualifications, a polite manner and good communications skills. The individual will be well presented with a friendly, outgoing personality with an upbeat attitude. The ideal candidate will be willing to take almost total ownership of the systems and maintain them accordingly and will be willing to get involved and strive to always exceed expectations. The candidate must also have good administration skills and possess a sound knowledge of computer technology, PC applications and networking.
This role requires travel to various sites within London, varying shift patterns and flexibility to amended schedules around a reactive service.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Covering the Onsite Technician’s holiday, sickness and absence leave.
- Manage client escalations and ensure the best quality of service and prioritization to resolve any issues.
- Provide AV/VC support to our clients, their staff and external clients.
- Set up, operate and maintain AV/VC equipment.
- Adaptable to working as part of a permanent based AV team or working on a lone site independently.
- Supporting end users as requested by the client.
- Event support including set up and operation of PA systems, VC System, projection systems etc. This could be in small Event environments or full auditorium setups.
- Any admin processing that may be required
- Knowledge of collaboration platforms such as Cisco, Microsoft 0365, Zoom, Google
- Ability to operate Videoconference hardware (Microsoft teams, Cisco, Webex, Poly etc) and to troubleshoot any potential issues relating to audio feedback, no video etc.
- Strong Knowledge of Audio Visual from a technical perspective along with strong experience with systems such as Crestron, AMX, Q-Sys, Digital Signage, Video Walls Etc.
- Proven experience in operating PA, projection, and room control/booking systems (Crestron/AMX/ Crestron touch Panels etc)
- Proven experience with digital mixing desks, vision mixers and camera controls
- Avixa / Cisco / Microsoft Certification Preferred.
- Fully IT literate with strong MS Office skills.
- Understanding of ITIL methodology and Service Management preferred.
- Experienced in delivering support services to large corporate customers.
- Manual handling tasks will be required when necessary for moving equipment.
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to impart knowledge to those less skilled.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. The nature of this role involves last minute requests and as such, flexibility is a key attribute.
- Maturity, especially when under pressure and being able to maintain excellence in Customer Service with clients of all seniority levels.
- Adaptability to work in unfamiliar surroundings.
- Ability to work well as part of a small team or independently.
- Passionate customer service attitude and proven customer service skills.
- Extensive experience in working in a pressured operational environment.
- Professional in appearance and attitude.
- Willing to undertake security screening (BPSS & SC)
Kinly provides secure and flexible visual collaboration solutions that make it easier to work better together.
At Kinly, we think working together is the most exciting thing in the world. Our vision is to engage people in a world of possibilities. Our brand promise is Working together. Everywhere. Our role is to provide a seamless and reliable experience that enables people to work together, in different spaces and places.
Kinly has over 1,200 employees and its solutions and services include video conferencing, audio visual integration, cloud solutions and unified communications and collaboration. Kinly serves corporate and public customers from established office locations in the Netherlands, Norway, India, UK, USA, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.