Duties and Responsibilities
- Single Point of Contact for Client in respond to enquiries and issues.
- Provide event management services to local events in accordance with Client requirements.
- Ensure Operational availability of allocated event spaces and meetings rooms. Carrying out regular and pre-event equipment checks.
- Advice and respond to Client issues during and execution of event and meetings
- Perform L1 incident management and Escalate to L2 Incident when necessary.
- Attend post event debriefs for each event and maintain related documentation.
- Participate in on-going development of operating procedures, processes, and problem management activities.
- To Provide on-site connection, troubleshoot and maintenance of VC units
- Good understanding of live event production
- Diploma or Degree in Audio-Visual Technology or related discipline
- Deep technical understanding of Digital and analogue audio and video signal processing standards and protocols.
- Ability to manage multiple complex events simultaneously
- IP, Digital and analogue telecommunication knowledge
- Live video production Experience in, Floor Management, Director, Cameraman, Sound & Light engineer.
- Minimum 1 year industry experience in fields relating to live event production and AV Tech
- High command of written and spoken English.
- Comfortable working effectively in a diverse and fast pace organization.
- Knowledge in using Service management tools. ServiceNow