- Drive awareness of our GS offerings within the US, ensuring the commercial and operational propositions are understood and delivered by our sales departments
- Ownership of the US GS P&L, including setting budgets and forecasting
- Develop and initiate revenue growth strategies
- Identify business risks and/or factors negatively affecting business performance and take proactive steps to resolve and improve
- Provide leadership, inspiration and guidance to the US Global Services team ensuring regular one to ones with individuals and team
- Work alongside the US GS team preparing all documentation required for tenders and RFP’s
- Build, development and maintain good relationship with existing and new suppliers and partners for building the supply chain
- Develop, adopt and deliver best practice service levels
- Implementation of active metrics to demonstrate activity levels, SLA adherence and other key performance indicators
- Manage client escalations and ensure the best quality of service and prioritization to resolve any issues
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of appropriate service and technical documentation to support Knowledge transfer
- Develop local relationships with our customers in the US and Kinly global project team to ensure smooth project delivery
- Over 8 years of experience in a team manager role – preferably in AV but not essential
- Being able to develop the relationship with the client at all levels of business from local on the ground IT/AV teams, procurement to senior stakeholders
- Able to gain an in depth understanding of how the client’s business operates and the key personnel within the operation
- Strong understanding of for the AV sector (both meeting room and high-end bespoke solutions) as well as competent level knowledge of UC solutions and basic networking
- An ability to influence and gain credibility quickly across a diverse business
- Extensive experience in working in a pressured operational environment
- Commercially astute with a good understanding of AV service contracts or comparable IT commercial experience
- Highly organized and excellent scheduling and time management capabilities
- Professional in appearance and attitude
- Educated to at least A level with a relevant technical qualification desirable
- Fully IT literate with strong MS Office skills
- Good working knowledge in all AV disciplines
Kinly is the globally trusted AV and UCC technology advisor to world-class organisations. Our solutions drive maximum collaboration, engagement and productivity to enable a world where people can work together, from everywhere. Our people are unified by a passion for helping teams achieve their workplace communication and collaboration goals, irrespective of complexity, location or project size. We design, engineer and support audio visual and collaboration technology solutions that add real business value and deliver exceptional user experiences, every time.
We are experienced: When you join our family you’ll be part of a multi-award-winning team made up of the industry’s most innovative professionals.
We are proven: The world’s leading global businesses rely on us to deliver secure and reliable meeting experiences. Come with us on our journey.
We are independent: We partner with the world’s best AV vendors to deliver our customers unrivalled access to cutting edge technology tailored to their exact needs.
We are global: You’ll be working with alongside the world’s leading brands and supporting them on high-profile, international projects.
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.