An exciting opportunity has arisen for an installation engineer to join a fast-growing technology company. Kinly is the UK’s leading provider of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing solutions and is expanding rapidly overseas as well as developing several market leading innovations. The purpose of the role is to install integrated AV systems on our client’s sites. This is a great role that would be well suited to an inspiring professional looking to further their career.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Nationwide and international delivery and installation of clients specified solutions including Video Conferencing and integrated systems.
- Working closely with the Project Managers and the Installation team to ensure that installations are carried out within the specified time-frame and guidelines.
- Liaising with clients for feedback on installations (signing of handover certificates, Client feedback forms, etc.).
- Providing regular communication and feedback to the Installation Manager regarding specific installations and client issues on site.
- Ensuring vans are in good working order and stocked with correct level of consumables.
- Maintaining good relationship with clients and project stakeholders,
- Managing on site logistics including allocation of labour, ordering consumables, stock control and deliveries.
- Monitoring installation work to ensure the highest standard is kept through all stages of a project.
- Carrying out site surveys and providing detailed reports to the project team to identify risks and make recommendations for the project.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Technical understanding of AV and VC equipment, functionality and installation processes advantageous but will be trained.
- Ability to read and understand drawings and schematics.
- Experience working on construction sites and coordinating AV installations with main contractors and other trades.
- Forecasting and planning workload with excellent planning and organization.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Working with new and emerging technologies.
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Kinly is the globally trusted AV and UCC technology advisor to world-class organisations. Our solutions drive maximum collaboration, engagement and productivity to enable a world where people can work together, from everywhere. Our people are unified by a passion for helping teams achieve their workplace communication and collaboration goals, irrespective of complexity, location or project size. We design, engineer and support audio visual and collaboration technology solutions that add real business value and deliver exceptional user experiences, every time.
We are experienced: When you join our family you’ll be part of a multi-award-winning team made up of the industry’s most innovative professionals.
We are proven: The world’s leading global businesses rely on us to deliver secure and reliable meeting experiences. Come with us on our journey.
We are independent: We partner with the world’s best AV vendors to deliver our customers unrivalled access to cutting edge technology tailored to their exact needs.
We are global: You’ll be working with alongside the world’s leading brands and supporting them on high-profile, international projects.
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.