As part of the Procurement Team, you will oversee purchasing for projects and company overheads. Working with the Operations and Sales teams, you will manage the procurement of our projects in the UK and abroad.
DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
- This will be a varied role, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Loading and ordering installation projects and Boxdrops sales in GP Dynamics.
- Managing Project Managers, Projects Coordinators and Sales regarding projects timelines.
- Liaising with suppliers to confirm costs and ETAs of kit.
- Raising purchase orders for kit and services.
- Chasing suppliers on outstanding orders.
- Keeping to project deadlines.
- Assisting with other office ad hoc duties including answering the phone and covering other Purchasers’ work if on leave, as and when required.
SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS
- Good communication skills, written and spoken.
- Work under own initiative.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains preferred.
- Experience in office admin.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Organized and methodical to be able to prioritise a busy schedule.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient use of applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Enthusiastic and flexible.
Kinly provides secure and flexible visual collaboration solutions that make it easier to work better together.
At Kinly, we think working together is the most exciting thing in the world. Our vision is to engage people in a world of possibilities. Our brand promise is Working together. Everywhere. Our role is to provide a seamless and reliable experience that enables people to work together, in different spaces and places.
Kinly has over 1,200 employees and its solutions and services include video conferencing, audio visual integration, cloud solutions and unified communications and collaboration. Kinly serves corporate and public customers from established office locations in the Netherlands, Norway, India, UK, USA, Hong Kong, and Singapore.