DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Predominately London, with nationwide and international installations of audio-visual systems and integrated solutions.
- Working closely with the Project Manager and the Installation team to ensure that installation tasks are carried out at a high standard within the specified program timelines.
- Maintaining good relationship with your colleagues, clients, and key project stakeholders.
- Liaising with clients and their contractors, offering the best possible customer service.
- Undertaking project management responsibilities on larger sites, such as site planning, requesting resources and equipment, ordering consumables, stock control, deliveries and managing site teams.
- Monitoring and inspecting all installation work ensuring the highest standard is kept through all stages of the project.
- Carrying out site surveys and providing detailed reports to the project team to identify risks and make recommendations for the project.
- Proactive reporting and communication on site progress and labour utlisation.
- Assist in improving efficiency and project delivery by ensuring processes and good working practices are maintained.
- Comply and lead the company's Health and Safety policy on site.
- Attend and lead site briefings and be proactive in providing ideas and suggestions.
- Practical work includes but is not limited to Rack build, Audio Visual Equipment installation and basic configuration.
- Technical understanding of AV and UC&C equipment and systems integration.
- Ability to read and understand complex drawings and schematics.
- Experience working on construction sites, coordinating with principal contractors and other trades.
- Perform manual handling assessments and use appropriate lifting aids for moving heavy items.
- Good general knowledge of building materials and appropriate fixings.
- Excellent hand skills and use of power and hand tools (Crimping and Soldering.)
- Good PC skills, working with Microsoft O365.
- CSCS or ECS card, First Aid trained with IPAF certification.
- Full driving license
- Friendly, personable with a positive approach and mindset.
- Interested and competent using technology.
- Good communication skills;both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail with excellent planning and organization skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively alongside team members.
- Proactive, resourceful, and able to use own initiative to solve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working at heights or other unusual working environments.
- To remain calm under pressure and stay true to our values in challenging environments.
- Teachable; a constant desire to develop personally.
- Humble with humility and open to constructive critique.