ROLE: Onsite Project Manager
CONTRACT TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: London, UK
Kinly is one of the world’s most recognisable companies within the Audio Visual and Unified Communications technology space, working with numerous high-profile global-class organisations, helping them drive maximum collaboration, engagement and productivity to enable their colleagues to work together, from everywhere.
We design, engineer and support audio visual and collaboration technology solutions that add real business value and deliver exceptional user experiences, every time.
Due to our continually expanding customer base, we are now looking to add to our team through the recruitment of an on-site Project Manager with a high-profile client in London.
Working as the designated Project Manager, you will work to ensure that projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner to our clients’ satisfaction and in compliance with all contract requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full responsibility of commercial and contractual obligations of multiple projects simultaneously
- Prepare and manage project schedules and budgets, and provide updates as required
- Communicate project progress and status through regular daily, weekly, and monthly project logs, reports, and updates
- Manage project scheduling and staffing with in-house and sub-contracted labour
- Oversee project site managers and installers ensuring projects schedules are adhered to
- Ensure that final documentation packages (i.e. O & M manuals, ‘as-built’ schematics, etc.) are prepared and contract close-out occurs in a timely manner
- Coordinate invoicing and assist in collecting accounts receivable
- Forecast invoicing and work effort throughout portfolio
- Be prepared to travel to other sites if required
- Confident presenter with strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface well with clients and co-workers and to lead subordinate staff effectively
- Comfortable managing several projects simultaneously, so well-organised with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in using Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project favoured but not essential
- Able to create and manage schedules and budgets
- Prince2/PMP qualification or equivalent
- Experience in related industry
- Technical knowledge of AV industry favoured but not essential
If you are selected for interview, and need any reasonable adjustments made for your interview, please let the Talent Acquisition team know, at the point of scheduling.
Kinly is the globally trusted AV and UCC technology advisor to world-class organisations. Our solutions drive maximum collaboration, engagement and productivity to enable a world where people can work together, from everywhere. Our people are unified by a passion for helping teams achieve their workplace communication and collaboration goals, irrespective of complexity, location or project size. We design, engineer and support audio visual and collaboration technology solutions that add real business value and deliver exceptional user experiences, every time.
We are experienced: When you join our family you’ll be part of a multi-award-winning team made up of the industry’s most innovative professionals.
We are proven: The world’s leading global businesses rely on us to deliver secure and reliable meeting experiences. Come with us on our journey.
We are independent: We partner with the world’s best AV vendors to deliver our customers unrivalled access to cutting edge technology tailored to their exact needs.
We are global: You’ll be working with alongside the world’s leading brands and supporting them on high-profile, international projects.
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.