Function: Junior Sales Engineer
Location: Breda (hybrid role, with a combination of office and remote work)
Salary: €3,570 - €5,213 per month (depending on experience), including company car, benefits and a tremendous opportunity for personal development
Kinly is a leading integrator of audiovisual and unified communication solutions, serving as a globally trusted technology advisor to world-class organizations. For over 25 years, we have been designing, engineering, integrating, and supporting complex audiovisual solutions. Global companies rely on us to consistently deliver secure and flexible meeting experiences, and you will be an integral part of their experience.
As we continue to grow, we now have an exciting opportunity for a motivated technology professional to join our highly innovative work environment in Breda.
The team of 10 works in a highly collaborative manner, with a team-oriented approach and extensive knowledge sharing among colleagues. Their collaborative culture supports personal development and innovation, and they join forces to achieve common goals and solve complex problems.
Working at the cutting edge of AV/UC technologies provides you with the opportunity at Kinly to work with the latest innovations in audiovisual and cloud solutions.
This environment is ideal for those passionate about keeping up with technological trends and contributing to groundbreaking and diverse projects. Your work will directly impact the success of new projects and customer satisfaction.
Using your expertise and skills, you will translate customer needs into a functional, technical, and service high-level design. Furthermore, you will support the team during the pre-sales phase.
You will be involved in the sales process from start to finish:
With your excellent communication skills and organizational abilities, you ensure peace of mind and confidence for Kinly's customers;
Working together with the Account Manager, you will determine the best tactical approach towards the customer;
- Responsible for documenting all relevant high-level information;
- Maintain contact with stakeholders in the project to assess and discuss desires and expectations;
- Advise our Product House (Solutions Architects) to improve product choices and enhance our solutions and services
You are naturally curious and stay informed about developments in our industry. You communicate effectively and are accustomed to working with deadlines.
Furthermore, we ask of you:
- A good grounding in technology and an enthusiasm to develop your career as a Sales Engineer within the AV/UC industry;
- An interest in AV/UC products, and services;
- Capability to learn about tenders (RFIs and RFPs) and writing documentation;
- Strong command of the Dutch and English language;
- Valid driver's license (B)
Together with your colleagues from the TC&D Team, you will be decisive for the success of new projects. You will encounter a diversity of AV/UC products, solutions for new and existing customers. This includes universities and colleges, government organizations such as the Second Chamber but also large (international) companies throughout the Netherlands.
Furthermore, Kinly offers you:
- An appropriate salary based on the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Company car or mobility allowance;
- Good pension scheme;
- A mobile phone and laptop;
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working;
- A work environment where employees are central and fun is a priority.
Kinly values the well-being and satisfaction of its employees, and this team is no exception. The emphasis on flexible working hours, hybrid work formats, and a pleasant, employee-focused workplace promotes a positive work environment that is conducive to creativity and productivity. So, if this sounds interesting, apply today.
Kinly is committed to equal opportunities in employment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination based on gender, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, nationality, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other 'protected characteristics. We welcome your application.