Kinly are the largest visual collaboration service provider in Europe, and the third largest globally. Kinly specialise in the field of collaboration, with services and solutions which enable people to work better together.
We are currently looking for a Service Coordinator to join our UK support services team. This exciting and dynamic role is an essential part of our UK Services Team, with varied tasks such as assisting clients with faults, working with our strategic vendors, coordinating engineering resources, arranging logistics, service reporting requests or quote creation.
The role involves coordination, planning and decision making activities, and the ability to disseminate and channel information to individuals for subsequent action. Ensuring we deliver service excellence to our Kinly clients
This busy and varied role will also involve dealing directly with Kinly’s impressive UK and International client base, building relationships with our clients, and ensuring services our delivered efficiently and effectively
Roles & Responsibilities
- • Responsible for the day-to-day logging and processing of Service Requests from Kinly clients, providing regular updates to customers regarding the progress of the request.
- • Manging clients who require onsite engineering; liaising with field service engineers to ensure they attend site in the requested time frame, and with the correct information.
- • Coordinating proactive tasks, which could include health checks for client’s estates, or software release management.
- • Coordination of hardware repairs, or provision of advance replacements.
- • Organising loan hardware, ensuring accurate tracking of assets whilst on loan.
- • Logistics coordination - ensuring that equipment is ordered and delivered to the relevant parties.
- • Responsible for ensuring documentation is updated accurately, and to agreed timescales.
- • Quote creation and procurement - engaging with vendors or partners as required.
- • Communicating with clients to build an excellent long-term service relationship and providing client reporting where required.
- • Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- • Proven experience in being able to prioritize workloads.
- • Ability to multi-task.
- • Attention to detail.
- • Have an analytical approach to problem solving and decision making.
- • Strong analytical skills, and the ability to interpret data.
- • Ability to be self-motived and work under pressure, often to strict deadlines.
- • Excellent face to face, video, telephony and written communication skills.
- Competent with using MS Office applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
- • Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- • Previous project delivery experience.
- • Experience of corporate Audio-Visual or UC solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a strong previous experience of working with audio visual or video conferencing platforms. However, at Kinly we believe in empowering our teams to develop and learn new skills through both internal and external training.
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.