Role: Solution Architect
Location: Breda (opportunity for hybrid working, with a mix of office and home working)
Salaris: €4,125 - €6,519 per month (dependent on experience), plus car & benefits
At Kinly, we work with the latest technologies in the field of (video) collaboration and high-quality AV/IT applications. Thanks to the innovative nature of our solutions, Kinly is ranked in the top three AV/IT System Integrators globally. As a Solution Architect, you play an important role in composing and ensuring the integrity of our Solutions and Services catalog - focusing on audio visual solutions.
As a Solution Architect Networking, you will be part of the Technology, Consultancy & Design team where you will make a significant contribution to the development and maintenance of Kinly solutions. As a Solution Architect, you are responsible for creating advanced network solutions and reference designs for complex projects while managing and maintaining our selected product range.
You have expertise in the operation of various audiovisual technologies and equipment and use this knowledge to manage the lifecycle of our product catalog. Additionally, you are responsible for monitoring the performance of our products and compiling reports on any maintenance needs or improvements.
Working closely with other departments, such as Marketing and Support, you collaborate to ensure that our product range remains up-to-date and competitive in the market. In addition to these activities, you support our Systems Specialists and Support staff with complex networking issues and contribute to successful implementations of AV networking solutions.
- As a specialist, you will provide support during sales processes, including pre-deployment consultancy in the IT environments of our clients
- Together with the Product Management team, you will develop and maintain our Products and Services Catalogue
- You will be involved in the entire process, from strategy to testing and piloting to the integration of the solution into our catalogue.
- Provide support with your expertise in complex implementations.
- In case of escalations, you will support in resolving issues with your specialty.
- As a Solution Architect, you guide other departments in developing their knowledge and competencies related to audiovisual technology.
What Kinly can offer you:
As a Solution Architect, you will have a varied role and significantly contribute to our commercial success and the satisfaction of our (international) customers. We like to reward you for that!
You will become part of an enthusiastic team of innovative and passionate professionals.
Kinly also offers you:
- A salary ranging from €4,125 - €6,159 gross per month on a full-time basis (depending on knowledge and experience); plus a car
- A flexible job that you can partially perform from home, from the office (Breda), and on-site with our clients;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension scheme;
- Lease car, mobile phone, and laptop;
- Organized lunch/fruit at the office;
- A work environment where employees are central and fun is paramount
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience as a Solution Architect Networking;
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent certification;
- Experience with streaming and multicast is preferred;
- Experience with audiovisual solutions in the business market is preferred;
- Experience working in an international company with a high pace and agile developments;
- Demonstrable certifications related to networking;
- Good IT knowledge skills;
- Good communication skills and excellent command of Dutch and English language.
More about Kinly:
Collaborating from any conceivable place: on the go, at home, in the office, or during an event, we make it possible. We optimize connections between people by aligning their needs with their processes and technology. Innovation and hardware are not goals but tools in this process.
Kinly provides services and audiovisual products that enable and/or improve remote collaboration. We do this for businesses, higher education, and government institutions. As part of this, we deliver hardware, but our strength lies in devising and delivering a total solution and the services around it, resulting in higher customer satisfaction.
Our customers are looking for knowledge and experience that enhances communication while increasing productivity. Kinly is an expert in facilitating collaboration in hybrid environments where time and efficiency are of the highest priority. Whether it's an auditorium for 1000 people or 1000 small collaboration spaces.
Customers we are proud to work with include Deloitte, Erasmus University Rotterdam, and the Dutch House of Representatives.
Kinly knows: when we collaborate, amazing things happen!
Due to our high service level, we mainly work with customers who need our expertise for large and complex projects. We deliver complete and complex systems that require extensive guidance. Our experience and competencies result in maximum support. Kinly offers services that manage the complete lifecycle of audiovisual equipment; from installation, maintenance to the sustainable training of end-users. With only one goal: providing solutions that make collaboration easier.
Kinly is committed to equal opportunities in employment. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to gender, age, gender identity, pregnancy, color, race, nationality, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other protected characteristics. We welcome your application.