ROLE: Level 3 AV Engineer
CONTRACT TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: London, UK
Kinly is one of the world’s most recognisable companies within the Audio Visual and Unified Communications technology space, working with numerous high-profile global-class organisations, helping them drive maximum collaboration, engagement and productivity to enable their colleagues to work together, from everywhere.
We design, engineer and support audio visual and collaboration technology solutions that add real business value and deliver exceptional user experiences, every time.
Due to our continual desire to keep furthering our capability and expertise in technology, we now have an exciting opportunity for a proven Solution Engineer to join our collaborative engineering team; who are passionate about delivery to our customers, while also continually looking to develop their own skills and knowledge through their personal development plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with software development partners to specify code enhancements for Crestron processors and room panels
- Document, test and certify for production Crestron code releases on a regular basis or as needed for projects
- Maintain UBS AV/Multimedia lab environment in a functional state, reconfiguring to reflect test cycles required
- Frequent end to end testing of UBS room designs in a lab environment
- Unit testing of components to certify against UBS security requirements and new firmware
- Maintenance and authoring of technical standards design documentation, test plans/results, defect register, software and hardware catalogs
- Subject Matter Expert/Design Authority on Microsoft Teams Room Systems as integrated into UBS room designs and overall UBS collaboration architecture
- Solid experience working in a similar role
- Good-to-excellent level hands-on skillset on the following, to the point where responsibilities above can be discharged largely unsupervised:
- Crestron - DMPS / DM Lite / 4-series / NVX / TSW booking & in room panels / Flex/MTR / BMS integrations
- QSC QSYS & Designer
- Barco E2/S3
- Dante audio solutions
- Proven analytical skills
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Happy to work in a global and collaborative team
If you are selected for interview, and need any reasonable adjustments made for your interview, please let the Talent Acquisition team know, at the point of scheduling.
Kinly is the globally trusted AV and UCC technology advisor to world-class organisations. Our solutions drive maximum collaboration, engagement and productivity to enable a world where people can work together, from everywhere. Our people are unified by a passion for helping teams achieve their workplace communication and collaboration goals, irrespective of complexity, location or project size. We design, engineer and support audio visual and collaboration technology solutions that add real business value and deliver exceptional user experiences, every time.
We are experienced: When you join our family you’ll be part of a multi-award-winning team made up of the industry’s most innovative professionals.
We are proven: The world’s leading global businesses rely on us to deliver secure and reliable meeting experiences. Come with us on our journey.
We are independent: We partner with the world’s best AV vendors to deliver our customers unrivalled access to cutting edge technology tailored to their exact needs.
We are global: You’ll be working with alongside the world’s leading brands and supporting them on high-profile, international projects.
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.