Perform as part of the overall Kinly Global Service team by delivering remote technical audio / video support for our customer’s unified communications system across the global bank’s estate.
This position will be the initial point of contact for the global bank staff/leadership with responsibilities including responding to customer phone calls and e-mails, launching and troubleshooting multiple video meetings, opening and escalating tickets for customer issues, and keeping the client and global teams updated because of the 24/5 environment.
The VC Bridge Operator will participate in on-going training and certification efforts to ensure their knowledge base remains current in support of advanced technology solutions. This person will work closely with other members of the team, especially with the current event and Unified Communications team so that they are well versed in learning the technical acumen and standard methods of operation within the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
All services should be delivered punctually at scheduled times and in accordance with agreed SLAs. The VC Bridge Operator is expected to establish calls in good time for the start of the scheduled meeting setup-up time and remain until the required service is functioning correctly.
The VC Bridge Operator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule and launch calls booked and ad-hoc meetings within the VC environment
- Maintain and manage the TMS/EMS systems
- Carry out test calls when applicable for all VC bookings
- Input new VC systems into client database
- Carry out remote VC training and tests with new and existing sites as and when applicable
- Provide remote assistance via VC infrastructure if end points are having problems connecting and provide alternative options for connection if necessary
- Record conference details within the client’s database and keep up to date
VC Maintenance and Service
- Liaise with the Unified Communications team on cases and perform any troubleshooting when required
- Capture & maintain a log of VC faults & details for monitoring and reporting purposes
- Carry out basic checks for all VC service faults with contacts to see if fault can be rectified
- Maintain consistent contact with end user and keep appraised of progress of fault
- Perform as a dedicated Operator on all VC enquiries from all dedicated client sites globally
- Handling enquiries internal & external relating to how the systems work, technical specifications via telephone & email
- Arrange for moves and reconnection of VC systems as and when needed
- Manage distribution emails and groups and to proactively regulate them
- Proactively answer and respond to incoming calls and emails where applicable
- Investigate network issues by capturing network files and logs and liaise with the technical teams for further instruction
- Assist with the maintenance of the global VC environment
- Compile and maintain the global daily VC schedule
- Mentor other members of the team, including locums
- Assist as and when with the training of all technical team members
- Advise clients on best practises and etiquette
- Provide regular feedback on communication issues and service improvements to the relevant leadership and stakeholders
- Focus on service / operational issues for review
- Manual handling tasks will be required when necessary for moving equipment
- Maintaining a good working relationship with global AV counterparts and partners
- Hold and attend regular meetings and training with global AV teams
- The ideal candidates for this position will be able to think and work independently and meet the necessary guidelines above.
- They will be able to effectively interact with employees, customers, and colleagues and demonstrate the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks / projects.
- Other qualifications would include attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills in German and English, excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good working knowledge of professional A/V, VC and unified communication systems required.