Kinly provides in-house video services to our clients Global operation. This ranges from transcoding a video file to creating a bespoke production.
- Planning, shooting, editing and delivering video projects
- Editing and delivering content shot by the Events Department
- Recording and editing content in the Green Screen studio
- Handling live TV broadcasts
The Video Production Senior Editor’s prime function is to conceive, edit and deliver bespoke video projects, and assist the team in delivering content to the client. The position involves a high degree of exposure, working sometimes with executive management and managing directors of the client to provide the services listed above.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Video Production Senior Editor’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with clients / the Producer on project briefs
- Provide a creative steer on projects
- Collaborate on the creation of creative treatments for projects
- Operate the video camera on filming
- Direct the crew and talents on set
- Set up the equipment for interviews, events, green screen or pieces to camera.
- Edit and deliver video projects
- Color correcting and grading
- Create and deliver custom graphics for projects
- Engage with freelancers to collaborate on projects
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Provide creative input on internal video shoots
- Film and direct video projects
- In tandem with the Producer, deal with client requests
- Log your hours worked against different jobs
- Archive and restore media
All services should be delivered punctually and as agreed with the customer. Communication with your team and clients is key to the success of your role.
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.