ROLE: Webcast Engineer
CONTRACT TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Pune, India
The Webcast Engineer provides administrative and webcast support to Multimedia projects. Primary tasks will include coordination of webcast production, integration and packaging of rich media content and troubleshooting streaming audio and video.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Methodical, structured and self-motivated with excellent organisational and communication skills. The ability to work under pressure is essential.
- Must be able to prioritise and have the ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
- Strong customer-focus and understanding the sensitivities of working with clients.
- Able to work as part of a team and multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Encoding of video and audio content.
- Media and web content integration (packaging).
- Knowledge of Windows Media, Apple Quicktime, .mp4 and Flash encoding formats.
- Proven experience within the corporate streaming field.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and engineering for Webcast production hardware and software.
- Degree or equivalent experience in film, video or related field is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of streaming media technologies, CODECs, servers and multicast technologies. Knowledge of video compression technologies also essential.
- Experience of the latest digital media, compression and transmission technologies.
- Possess basic video editing skills using common editing tools (Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.)
- Familiarity with common video formats (Microsoft Windows Media, Apple Quicktime, .mp4, Flash, etc.)
- Experience of using Content Management Systems, Accordent or other relevant Webcast/Video based software applications.
- Provides technical support for aspects of live and on demand webcasting and video production services.
- Works with clients to troubleshoot issues, test services, and manage expectations
If you are selected for interview, and need any reasonable adjustments made for your interview, please let the Talent Acquisition team know, at the point of scheduling.
Kinly is the globally trusted AV and UCC technology advisor to world-class organisations. Our solutions drive maximum collaboration, engagement and productivity to enable a world where people can work together, from everywhere. Our people are unified by a passion for helping teams achieve their workplace communication and collaboration goals, irrespective of complexity, location or project size. We design, engineer and support audio visual and collaboration technology solutions that add real business value and deliver exceptional user experiences, every time.
We are experienced: When you join our family you’ll be part of a multi-award-winning team made up of the industry’s most innovative professionals.
We are proven: The world’s leading global businesses rely on us to deliver secure and reliable meeting experiences. Come with us on our journey.
We are independent: We partner with the world’s best AV vendors to deliver our customers unrivalled access to cutting edge technology tailored to their exact needs.
We are global: You’ll be working with alongside the world’s leading brands and supporting them on high-profile, international projects.
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.