ROLE: AV Event Technician – Noida
CONTRACT TYPE: Full-time
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week
LOCATION: Noida, India
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an AV Event Technician to join one our large clients based in Mumbai. The AV Event Technician is expected to arrive in good time for the start of the scheduled meeting setup time and remain until the required service is functioning correctly undertaking the responsibilities below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Video/audio conference set-up and support. Best efforts should be made to ensure all suites are connected on time and receiving/transmitting good audio/video.
- Site certification of all new and relocated video conference systems.
- Carry out video conference software.
- Assist with support for video/audio conferencing problems. Investigate faults and recommend further actions to rectify.
- Supporting virtual events
- Working knowledge of virtual technologies including but not limited to - WebEx, Zoom and Teams
GENERAL AV MEETING ROOM SUPPORT
- Ensure all multi-media/presentation rooms are maintained in good working order.
- AV equipment set-up and support.
- Presentation/multi-media meeting room support, including duration support.
- Assist with support for multi-media broadcasting.
- Quick response to emergency/ad-hoc requests.
FAULTS AND ROOM CHECKS
- Carry out regular preventative room checks, ensuring all equipment functions correctly in accordance with the room check procedure.
- Ensure that all faults are reported in the correct way and in a timely manner.
- Proactive maintenance/reporting to ensure all AV equipment is always of the highest standard and functioning correctly.
- Assist with first line fault repairs.
- Carry out all power down/up when required, usually involving out-of-hours overtime commitments.
If you are selected for interview, and need any reasonable adjustments made for your interview, please let the Talent Acquisition team know, at the point of scheduling.
Kinly is the globally trusted AV and UCC technology advisor to world-class organisations. Our solutions drive maximum collaboration, engagement and productivity to enable a world where people can work together, from everywhere. Our people are unified by a passion for helping teams achieve their workplace communication and collaboration goals, irrespective of complexity, location or project size. We design, engineer and support audio visual and collaboration technology solutions that add real business value and deliver exceptional user experiences, every time.
We are experienced: When you join our family you’ll be part of a multi-award-winning team made up of the industry’s most innovative professionals.
We are proven: The world’s leading global businesses rely on us to deliver secure and reliable meeting experiences. Come with us on our journey.
We are independent: We partner with the world’s best AV vendors to deliver our customers unrivalled access to cutting edge technology tailored to their exact needs.
We are global: You’ll be working with alongside the world’s leading brands and supporting them on high-profile, international projects.
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.