ROLE: Project Coordinator
CONTRACT TYPE: Full-time, Permanent
LOCATION: Bangalore, India
The Project Coordinator forms part of the Kinly Global Services Division, reporting into the APAC Operations Director. The overall role of the Project Coordinator is to support the Project Management team on the various projects globally. There is also a requirement to deliver their own smaller projects over short durations and programmes ensuring Kinly’s award winning quality is delivered on each requirement. Multi-layer coordination is required across the internal teams at Kinly, as well as externally with clients, consultants and main contractors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate various aspects of System Integration projects throughout APAC, USA & EMEA. This position will be responsible for managing small projects including budget, project critical path and schedule requirements both externally, with the client, and internally, with the project’s delivery team.
- Project tracking, reporting, analysis
- Liaison with the other departments to ensure the smooth running of the project logistics
- Arrange project handover meetings with Sales Team
- Create and update project plan
- Prepare health and safety documentation
- Schedule and coordinate site resource with the UK Resource Management Team
- Work closely with internal and external project stakeholders to ensure that all requirements specified are accounted for.
- Liaise with 3rd party trades/subcontractors to ensure smooth integration
- Prepare install packs for site engineers
- Follow up hardware procurement status and arrange delivery with suppliers
- Produce consumable requisitions
- Prepare handover documents
- Job cost control, forecasting and reporting
- Management procurement process for projects
- Managing weekly and monthly project updates
- Take minutes for external and internal project meetings
- Ownership of projects through to completion
- Shift work is required to cover different time zone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects
- Proficient in using Microsoft Windows: Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word
- Knowledge of MS Project preferred but not essential
- Ability to create and manage schedules and budgets
- Prince 2 would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience working in a busy project environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and on an individual basis
- Technical knowledge of AV industry
If you are selected for interview, and need any reasonable adjustments made for your interview, please let the Talent Acquisition team know, at the point of scheduling.
Kinly is the globally trusted AV and UCC technology advisor to world-class organisations. Our solutions drive maximum collaboration, engagement and productivity to enable a world where people can work together, from everywhere. Our people are unified by a passion for helping teams achieve their workplace communication and collaboration goals, irrespective of complexity, location or project size. We design, engineer and support audio visual and collaboration technology solutions that add real business value and deliver exceptional user experiences, every time.
We are experienced: When you join our family you’ll be part of a multi-award-winning team made up of the industry’s most innovative professionals.
We are proven: The world’s leading global businesses rely on us to deliver secure and reliable meeting experiences. Come with us on our journey.
We are independent: We partner with the world’s best AV vendors to deliver our customers unrivalled access to cutting edge technology tailored to their exact needs.
We are global: You’ll be working with alongside the world’s leading brands and supporting them on high-profile, international projects.
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.